Crossfire School of Ministry is a 2year program. Each year consists of 10 courses. The student doesn't have to sign up for both years they can decide to do only one year if preferred.
1st. Year Certificate:
1) Foundations of Faith. This course stresses the importance of proper spiritual foundations for life and ministry by focusing on foundations of the Christian faith identified in Hebrews 6:1 :repentance, faith, baptism, laying on of hands, resurrection, and eternal judgment.
2) Strategies For Spiritual Harvest. The initial call of Jesus Christ to men was to be spiritually reproductive: "Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men". His final command, that of the Great Commission, also challenged follows to spiritual reproduction. Using the analogy of the natural harvest, this course focuses on promises of spiritual harvest, things that prevent harvest, and the keys to effective harvest. It communicates the vision which the remainder of Institute training equips students to fulfill.
3) Systematic Theology. In this course we will study ten theological subjects: Paterology (theology proper), Christology, Pneumatology, Angelology, Demonology, Bibliology, Harmartiology, Soteriology, Ecclesiology and Eschatology.
4) Creative Bible Study Methods.In this course you will learn the different types of bible study and methods of interpretation.
5) Teaching Tactics.This course examines methods Jesus used to teach and preach the Gospel. Students are taught how to prepare and present lessons and how to teach and preach the Gospel.
6) Biblical Worldview.This course examines the Biblical world view from Genesis through Revelation. God's plan for the nations of the world from the beginning of time are detailed. Current worldwide spiritual need is also presented.
7) Intercessory Prayer. An intercessory prayer guide that includes guidelines on how to pray, what to pray for, when not to pray, resources for prayer, international intercession and factors that hinder prayer.
8) Multiplication Methodologies. God's plan for spiritual multiplication is presented. This study reveals how a single Christian can be responsible for the multiplication of thousands of trained and motivated believers. Church growth principles are emphasized.
9) Kingdom Living. The Gospel of the Kingdom shall be preached in all the world before the return of the Lord Jesus Christ (Mathew 24:14). Understanding of the Kingdom principles is necessary if one is to spread the gospel of the Kingdom. This course focuses on patterns and principles of Kingdom living applicable to life and ministry.
10) Power Principles. The early church was born in demonstration of the power of God. Power Principles taught in this course equip students for spiritual harvest and moves them from being spectators to demonstrators of the power of God.
2nd. Year Certificate:
1) Spiritual Warfare. This course moves participants beyond the natural world into the realm of the spirit. Tactics of the enemy are analyzed and strategies of spiritual warfare assuring victory over the principalities and powers of the spirit world are explained.
2) Ministry of the Holy Spirit. This study focuses on the ministry of the Holy Spirit, spiritual fruit, and spiritual gifts. Students are guided in discovery of their own spiritual gifts and position of ministry in the Body of Christ.
3) Knowing God's Voice. This course explains how God speaks to men today and how to find His general and specific plans for life. A Christian model for decision making is presented, along with guidelines for overcoming wrong decisions, steps to take if you have missed the will of God, and methods for dealing with questionable practices.
4) Mobilization Methodologies. This course presents methods for mobilizing spiritual forces God and explains the practical application of the harvestmen vision to specific areas of ministry. Referral courses in various areas of ministry are also available through this course.
5) Battle for the Body (Healing). A study of all the Bible teaches on the subject of divine healing. Complete guidelines for receiving and ministering healing are given.
6) Leaven Like Evangelism. The Gospel of the Kingdom spreads throughout the whole world as leaven in dough. The leaven is small and hidden but its impact is unlimited. Effective evangelism strategies are taught, including detailed instruction on the deliverance ministry, church planting, and techniques of networking between ministries.
7) Bible Prophecy. In this course you will learn of the Dispensations, the Rapture of the Church, the Tribulation period, the Kingdom Age, the Perfect Age and so much more.
8) Biblical Management Principles. A review of Biblical Management principles with emphasis on servant leadership, Biblical leaders, and Scriptural strategies for success.
9) Management by Objectives. Everything Jesus did centred on the great purposes of God. This course analyzes Christ's objectives for ministry and teaches students to institute management by objectives in their own life and ministry.
10) Divine Provision. Students learn financial strategies in this course such as : Embracing our giving, accessing your divine resources, comprehending prosperity for purpose and so much more.